The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff's training, professional credentials and work experience.
Rajeev Sehgal DPM, FACFAS
- 1995-1997 - Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Residency in surgery of the foot and ankle with special emphasis on trauma, AO fixation, and industrial medicine.
- 1991-1995 - William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, May 1995.
- 1986-1990 - Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI.
Bachelor of Sciences, Lyman Briggs School/Physiology.
- 2001 - present Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
- 1997 - 2001 Member, American Podiatric Medical Association.
- 1997 - 2001 Member, Michigan Podiatric Medical Association.
- 2014-present Michigan Center for Orthopedics| Clarkston, Michigan
- 2012-present BioPro Inc. | Bio skills lab instructor
- 2010-present Sommers Schwartz P.C. | Legal Reviews
- 2009 - present Gardner & Rans P.C. | Legal Reviews
- 2008 - present Knox Law Firm P.C. | Legal Reviews
- 2003-present Greater Peninsula Orthopedics | Sault Ste. Marie, MI
- 1999 - present Michigan Evaluation Group | IME, workman's compensation reviews
- 1999 - present Michigan Peer Review Organization
- 2001 - Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- 2011 - Recertification, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- 2011 Assistant Professor | Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine
- 2001-2007 Botsford General Hospital | Podiatric surgical residency program Member, Residency Training Committee
- 1998-present Botsford General Hospital | Podiatric surgical residency program Teaching Faculty
- 1997 Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center | Podiatric surgical residency program Coordinator, surgical dissection laboratory
- 2014 - present Clarkston Surgery Center Clarkston | Michigan
- 2012 - present Garden City Hospital Garden City | Michigan
- 2012 - present Beaumont West Bloomfield ASC West Bloomfield | Michigan
- 2010 - present War Memorial Hospital | Sault Ste. Marie, MI
- 1998 - present Botsford General Hospital |Farmington Hills, Michigan.
Janet is the person any patient would be talking to if there was a problem on their bill or a change that was not understood. She does her best to resolve any concerns a patient might have regarding their bill. She is a medical biller by trade, but finds working at Advanced Foot and Ankle and helping patient problems more rewarding than just billing. Janet has worked here for the last 11 years. She is a mother of 4 grown girls and a grandmother of 7. Janet works part time so she can travel, play with the grandchildren, camp, garden, and still keep her skills up and keep her mind active.
Stephenie is the first person who will greet you when arriving into the office. She will be the one to schedule your future appointments and also collect your co pays,schedule MRI or Xray appointments, obtain prior authorizations and also schedules surgery. She does her best to answer any concerns you may have with surgery or your appointment.She has many years experience in the medical field and loves working with the public. Stephenie has been with the office for 6 months now. She is a single mother of 10 (6 boys 4 girls) and a soon to be first time grandma.She loves spending time with her children, football, baseball, wrestling, traveling, camping and movies.